Facebook

Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Days Of Thanks: Vincent's Response

Hi, Adam,

hope you are well! Thank you so much for your letter!!! I really didn't know what to say, I just loved reading it over and over again. It is actually a really good idea to send the people you love such letter. If time allows, I will do so also.
I may add that also you are a big contribution to my life, as when I was over in `93/´94, I, for the first time, felt something like a family and only after a short while you were not some stranger to me but a real brother.

Yeah, and I do remember us sitting there and watch all the comedy shows, play ball or just talk stuff that everybody else found weird but that we found just hilarious.
And, Aldi-Man was probably one of the greatest inventions of all time, next to fire, wheels and other trivial stuff.
And I liked your wit and humor also. I remember being back in 2003 and we were in a supermarket where a guy worked that I obviously had graduated with but I did not remember him.
He insisted that we knew each other and when we left the store, you just said: "After all these years he still works here? That's sad!"
True shit, Adam... ;-);-)

Man, hope your family is also doing well, would be great to hear from you again!!!
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...