Facebook

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

30 Days Of Thanks: Nicole's Response

Adam
            Thank you for such a kind letter. I might be good at writing thank you cards, but I find it quite admirable to dedicate a whole month to thanks. I remember that basketball game that you and Leigha came to. Now look at you and Leigha with two children, a house and a dog. You are living the “American Dream”, as some like to say. I wish we lived in Iowa so that we could all see each other more often. Be thankful that you live in Iowa where you can see family all the time. You and Leigha have a love for one another I always dreamt I could have. Luckily, I found that love and hope to raise a family as beautifully as you and Leigha are. I hope you are able to come out to Florida soon.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...