Facebook

Monday, November 28, 2011

30 Days Of Thanks: A Response


Adam,
            So, one day I was talking on the phone to Corey while he was on his way to work. I asked him the usual “what did you do today” questions and he said “I got a letter from Adam today. When you get home, you should read it.” I was curious. So when I got home, I found your letter and explanation as to what it was about. I asked Corey if he was going to respond, to which he said “maybe”. Well, this is me, taking the liberty to write a response. Or thank you, for the letter you sent. By the way…he has no idea I wrote this.
            I would like to say thanks for writing the letter and pointing out all the things you appreciate about your relationship with him. I’m not gonna lie…I was really curious as to what one man would write to another. But, what I found out was thing that you acknowledge about Corey are also some of the things that I love about him. One item would be his modesty. You talking about him coming to the hospital for Tate’s birth but saying he was already there for work; that is typical Corey. He tells me he hates hospitals, yet he often came with me to visit my mom while she was receiving chemotherapy and offered when I had other sick family members. Although he hates it, I know that he knows it means so much to someone else and he doesn’t want a fuss. He sucks it up and would never say a word.
            Also, you’re right, you and Corey are kindred spirits. I can see the similarities between you two (like you both ending up with a co-worker form parking). It is good to know that the good guy gets the girl J Again, I want to say thank you for writing this letter and allowing others to get a perspective into your life and relationship with others. I have enjoyed reading them on your blog.
            Keep on sharing and here’s hoping to you winning the lottery. Corey and I will keep on not being married or having children J
-Ashley
P.S. Sarcasm is sometimes the best way to get your point across. I find it essential in everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great response. Even better just one response like that must make the whole 30 letters of thanks project worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...